[Ounphc] GB Minutes

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 17 02:54:41 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have attached the general body minutes. Please read!!

ALSO:

  1.  Next General Body meeting will be March 30th at 6pm. We will be taking Nominations for Next year's Exec Board.  Elections will occur on 4/13.

Camyel Young
Ohio University Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics Minor
National Society of Black Engineers, Academic chair
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Internal Affairs
SWE, ASCE, OUWC
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu