[Ounphc] Fwd: National Pan-Hellenic Council Update

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:36:59 EST 2015

Read below!! Post flyers and spread the word!!

Thanks!

Camyel Young
Ohio University, Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics minor
OUWC, SWE, ASCE
NPHC, Internal Affairs
National Society Of Black Engineers, Academic Excellence Chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Treasurer/Secretary
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu<mailto:cy543910 at ohio.edu>

Begin forwarded message: