[Ounphc] Fw: 5K For Friends Of The Shelter Dogs

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 30 22:52:49 EDT 2014

Another 5k in the works!! Check it out! its this Saturday!!

thanks,

Camyel Young
Ohio University Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics Minor
National Society of Black Engineers, Academic chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Secretary/ Treasurer
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Internal Affairs
SWE, ASCE, OUWC