[Ounphc] GB 9.2.2014.docx

Nphc nphcohio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:32:28 EDT 2014

Name: GB 9.2.2014.docx
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hello all,

I have attached the general body meeting minutes.
5 important points:

(1) the icebreaker is tomorrow!! We need more people to sign up for shifts. We need at least 3 people for each shift.

(2) The next general body meeting will be Monday September 15th at 6pm.

(3) we will be doing Date picking so please have dates ready that you want for spring semester

(4) President McDavis will be coming to talk to NPHC at the sept 15th meeting so please be on time.

(5) committees please put together some ideas so we can start planning some good events for this semester and next.

Thanks,
Camyel Young
Ohio University, Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics minor
OUWC, SWE, ASCE
NPHC, Internal Affairs
National Society Of Black Engineers, Academic Excellence Chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Treasurer/Secretary
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu