[Ounphc] General body minutes 10.13

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 13 22:51:22 EDT 2014

Hello,

attached is the general body minutes from the October 13th, 2014 meeting.

Here is a few important details about this week.

1. We will be doing tabling for the Halloween party for the next two weeks. A doodle has been made, please sign up!!!

http://doodle.com/5w72gwx7ueewegx6

2. NPHC dinner will be this Friday at Bdubs. We need a final count of who will be attending. Respond to this email if you wish to come.

3. October 19th is the community service event. We will be participating in a 5k run. There are 15 people who will be participating at the moment. If anyone else wants to participate, we need to know by tomorrow afternoon.

That's all for now!

Have a great week,

Camyel Young
Ohio University Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics Minor
National Society of Black Engineers, Academic chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Secretary/ Treasurer
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Internal Affairs
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu