[Ounphc] Agenda for GB and NPHC week

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 7 18:28:20 EST 2014

Hello,

Attached is the agenda for tonight's general body meeting and what we're working on for NPHC week. I won't be able to bring copies for everyone so please print a copy and bring it to the meeting with you.

Thanks,

Camyel Young
Ohio University Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics Minor
National Society of Black Engineers, Academic Excellence chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Secretary/ Treasurer
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Internal Affairs
SWE, ASCE, OUWC
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu