[OUMRC] Next Meeting...

Tyler Brumfield tyty3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 03:23:40 EDT 2013

has been scheduled to be next Wednesday (9/18) @ 6:30pm in Copeland 001. This is going to be more of a presentation format, presented by our advisor, Todd Stone, on proper riding behavior, safety procedures, and group riding. Waivers should also be passed out at this meeting. A waiver will need to be signed in order to participate in any OUMRC events, including rides. So, with that being said, please attend this meeting if you can. If you are unable to go, please let me know, and we'll make arrangements for a waiver signature at another time.

Tyler Brumfield
President, OUMRC (Ohio University Motorcycle Riding Club)
VP Recruitment, Sigma Phi Epsilon (Ohio Xi)
Scripps College of Communication, Ohio University
Phone: 614-557-1120
Email: tyty3400 at yahoo.com