[OUMRC] Involvement Fair

Tyler Brumfield tyty3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 14:36:16 EDT 2013

I just posted on the facebook group page, but once again, we have a spot in the Involvement Fair and are allowed to have bikes on display in our designated area. I am going to need some more help to stand alongside this area and help recruit some new riders. Anybody willing to do this (preferably students)? It's tomorrow (Sunday) @ 3:30-5:30 pm. Let me know when you can ASAP.

Tyler Brumfield
President, OUMRC (Ohio University Motorcycle Riding Club)
VP Recruitment, Sigma Phi Epsilon (Ohio Xi)
Scripps College of Communication, Ohio University
Phone: 614-557-1120
Email: tyty3400 at yahoo.com