[OUCTM-Listserv] Fw: Volunteer Opportunity (OUNSTA)

Sturgill, Derek ds278604 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:11:48 EDT 2017

Hi Mathletes!

Please consider volunteering to help Ohio University National Science Teachers Association with their 5K event. Please contact me (ds278604 at ohio.edu) or Morgan Kegley (mk150314 at ohio.edu) if you are interested. Information is below.

Best,

Derek

Good evening,

I am reaching out to you to inform you of the 5k OUNSTA (Ohio University National Science Teachers Association) is hosting. The event will be held on Sunday, March 26th, at 2:00 pm. OUNSTA is an organization for students who want to be science teachers. All proceeds of the 5k will be donated to the Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery. We are reaching out to various organizations for water table volunteers. We will provide tables and water, we just want to include other organizations as well. If anyone in OUCTM would like to get involved, we would really appreciate it. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the 5k. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,

Morgan Kegley