[OUCTM-Listserv] Fw: USACAS conference in Cleveland registration is reduced to $150 ­ act now!

Sturgill, Derek ds278604 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 7 13:54:10 EDT 2017

Dear Mathletes,

Please see the following announcement.

Best,

Derek

From: Tom Reardon <tom at tomreardon.com<mailto:tom at tomreardon.com>>
Date: Tuesday 6 June2017 at 17:57
Subject: USACAS conference in Cleveland registration is reduced to $150 – act now!

bit.ly/CASinCLE<http://bit.ly/CASinCLE>

In two and a half weeks there is an international math conference in Cleveland, and Texas Instruments would like you to attend. The fee is normally $200 for the conference. To further encourage your attendance, TI is making the cost to you only $150 for the conference which includes registration, access to all sessions, lunch both days, and snacks.

The conference will be held at the Hawken Upper School on June 24 and 25 – all day Saturday and half a day on Sunday. The conference has 35 excellent speakers from across the United States and internationally. The topic is Computer Algebra Systems – CAS – what it is and how it can be implemented in the high school curriculum. Many countries throughout the world use CAS successfully, you will discover how this is accomplished.

All the sessions will be hands-on and technology will be supplied for you to use. The speakers are outstanding high school teachers and college professors who have used CAS with great success – find out their stories.

For more information, go to:   bit.ly/CASinCLE<http://bit.ly/CASinCLE>
You can obtain the link to register there, also.

Contact me with questions: tom at tomreardon.com<mailto:tom at tomreardon.com>

I hope to see you in Cleveland in a couple of weeks!

Tom Reardon
Organizer and speaker at USACAS 2017

PS A conference with the quality of speakers that we have rarely comes to our area.
I hope that you are able to take advantage of this opportunity.

PPS You received this email because you have attended at least one of my sessions.