[OUCTM-Listserv] Ohio University National Science Teachers Association Fundraiser at Bob Evans!

Sturgill, Derek ds278604 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 09:41:15 EST 2016

Dear Mathletes,

Please support the Ohio University National Science Teachers Association (OUNSTA) this Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Bob Evans on East State Street. A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to OUNSTA.

Please remember to bring the flyer with you when you pay your bill.

Look forward to seeing you at Bob Evans!

Derek Sturgill