[OUCTM-Listserv] MEETING THURSDAY

Bertrand, Lori lb455611 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:49:16 EDT 2016

Hello Mathletes!

This Thursday, March 24th OUCTM will have a meeting featuring Johnny Ashurt who will be discussing the Ti-NSpire calculator and how to use this technology in the classroom. The meeting will be held at 5 pm in Morton room 237.

While I have your attention, I am still looking for someone to volunteer for tutoring a freshman at Athens High School. Please let me know if you are interested. These students really appreciate your help!

Lori Bertrand

Ohio University Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
Academic Achievement Center Tutor
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator