[OUCTM-Listserv] Mathy Hour!

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 30 11:06:34 EST 2016

Hello OUCTMers,

Welcome back to another awesome semester at Ohio University. The executive board has prepared another helpful and fun filled semester for our members. THIS WEEK on February 4th we will be having our very first Mathy Hour at Casa Nueva. We will be getting together to enjoy some delicious food, do some math activities designed for all ages, and participate in a discussion with fellow Matheletes.

This event will occur on Thursday February 4th from 4- 6 pm at Casa Nueva on West State Street. Also if you have paid due for membership OUR SHIRTS ARE IN and you can pick them up at Mathy Hour. If you still have not paid dues or still would like to become a member of the organization then you can come to one of our meetings and our Treasurer can supply you with papers you need.

I hope to see you all there and have a wonderful warm weekend!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'15-'16 OUCTM Vice President?Resident Assistant