[OUCTM-Listserv] Coolville Math and Science Night

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 20:35:32 EDT 2015

Hello All!

I hope that you are all having a great week 6! I have another fun activity for this week. Thursday OCTOBER 8TH Coolville Elementary is having a Math and Science Night that we will be hosting some games for children between the ages of 4 to 11. This is a really great opportunity to get some service hours if you need community service and also just get to know the community. We will be meeting in Morton parking lot at 5:00 pm.

If this is something you are interested in follow the link below and sign up:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iA3QsNaFpTXMLy5CwqrYX9noB2Rb9UHxTLM24OTz3Oo/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you have a great rest of the week and don't be afraid to email with any questions.

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'15-'16 OUCTM Vice President?Resident Assistant