[OUCTM-Listserv] TONIGHT: A Math Movie!

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 07:52:10 EST 2015

This should be timely, topical, and fun.
It takes place tonight (Monday)!
BK

Free Pizza and Refreshments
326 Morton Hall from 5:30-7:00

See attached flier for details on the movie.
This is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, all faculty and staff, and all those interested in mathematics.
All you need to know is what a prime number is.

Come learn about this recent and exciting discovery in this 55-minute film about Yitang "Tom" Zhang. It's a math story, a love story, and a story that has been described as "the feel-good math movie of 2015."

Dr. Alexei Davydov will answer questions and lead discussion after the movie. Dr. Davydov worked in the same department alongside Yitang Zhang.
Dr. Bob Klein will nod approvingly at Dr. Davydov's answers while he encourages you to eat pizza.

We hope you come! We will also be looking for students willing to apply to lead the OU Math Club for the coming 2015-16 academic year.

Best regards,
See you there,
BK