[OUCTM-Listserv] Fw: NEED SOMEONE TO TUTOR

Colla, Gina gc209412 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 26 14:16:34 EDT 2015

Hello OUCTM Members,

We need someone to tutor this summer. She is in the fifth grade and they feel she could benefit from some additional math classes to strengthen her basic math skills as she moves forward next year. Please e-mail or call to them. Their phone number is 740-590-1516 and email is ppc-1655 at juno.com.
    Please let me know if you are able to tutor, so I can get back to them. :)

-Gina-

    We need some to tutor this summer. She is in the fifth grade and they feel she could benefit from some additional math classes to strengthen her basic math skills as she moves forward next year. If there is anything that is available that she could sign up for or enroll in they would appreciate it very much. Please e-mail or call to let us know if anything is possible. Their phone number is 740-590-1516 and email is ppc-1655 at juno.com.