[OUCTM-Listserv] OUCTM COOKOUT THURSDAY NIGHT!

Hallman-Thrasher, Allyson hallman at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:42:36 EDT 2014

Hey Folks,

Just to make sure you are getting this even if you aren't on OUCTMs listserv yet (or still)...

OUCTM Cookout THURSDAY (THE 18TH) AT 7PM IN THE FIELD BESIDE MCRACKEN.

There will be hotdogs, chips, and goodies to be had (at no charge to you, impoverished students and teachers).
Plus you can see the exec board do the ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!!!!

Now does that sound like a good time or what?

Allyson Hallman-Thrasher
Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education

Ohio University
Dept of Mathematics
Morton 550
Dept of Teacher Education