[OUCTM-Listserv] First Meeting!!

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 3 18:21:02 EDT 2014

Hello Mathletes;

    ?Welcome back to another school year OUCTM members and welcome to Ohio University first year Students! I am excited to tell you that we will be continuing our biweekly meetings on Thursdays at 7 pm in McCracken room 234. Tomorrow, Thursday September 4th, we will have our first meeting of the year where we will introduce the executive board and members, talk about our plans for the semester, the opportunities that OUCTM offers, and get to know one another through the wonderful game of Mancala!

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for our kick off. Bring a friend and get ready to have some fun!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'14-'15 OUCTM President?Resident Assistant