[OUCTM-Listserv] Deadlines

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 15:39:04 EDT 2014

Hello OUCTM enthusiasts;

    Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good week 8 and going strong. Just a reminder that the applications for OUCTM and OCTM membership are due this week! If you still need to fill one out or turn it in meet with an exec board member and turn it in by 12pm on Thursday. This deadline is set in place for the free application into OCTM. If you can not get it in by this time, then you can still turn in a regular OUCTM membership.

    ?One other thing is tutoring. Thank you to the two people who volunteered to help out these students, but folks I know we can do better. Part of our organization and major is to help others in math within our concentration area. I hope you all take the time to look back at your schedules and consider helping one of these students.

Thanks for your time, have a great rest of the day and I will see you next week!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'14-'15 OUCTM President?Resident Assistant