[Ouctm-l] OUCTM in the Mancala Tournament

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 18 18:16:06 EDT 2014

Hi OUCTMers,

The African Studies Program is holding a Mancala tournament on Tuesday, April 8th from 3PM-7PM and was hoping to have OUCTM as a partner in this considering not only is this a terrific African strategy game but it also has interesting mathematics underlying it as well.

The event will be held in Bobcat lounge in Baker, and the actual tournament will take place between 3-4PM while recreational playing will take place the rest of the time. I think this is a great way to get OUCTM's name out and work with other groups on campus! Please consider attending this, and bring a friend!!

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Sarah Shapiro
OUCTM President