[Ouctm-l] Tutoring

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 28 01:17:11 EST 2014

Hello All,

I hope you all are enjoying your "snow day" and the warmth of the indoors. i am coming to you with a couple more opportunities for tutoring. As you all know as an organization we are here to learn, explore and even help others in the Athens area in the subject that we excel and enjoy oh so much.

The first one is two boys 6th and 4th graders who need help in their basic understanding of math. The mother would like to meet once a week just for some basic help and are able to meet on campus for the tutors convenience. Time and day is up to your schedule.

The second one is a teenage girl from Athens HS who needs help in Pre Calculus. She can do Tuesdays after 4 pm and Wednesdays after 5 pm. The location can be the library on campus and just really needs some help in this higher level of math.

*** if you have not yet helped out with tutoring for OUCTM i encourage you to look at your schedule and email me back if either one of these works for you. Remember that we are an organization built around math education and that this is nothing but more experience for you and help for others!

Stay warm, have a safe Tuesday and I look forward to hearing from you!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR