[OUCTM-Listserv] Final Meeting

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:29:12 EST 2014

Hello OUCTMers!

Have you ever wondered what it is like to just run your own classroom? Have you ever thought about how to handle students who are severely depressed or who have a crush on you? What kind of deeper purposes do we have for teaching beyond getting the students to learn mathematics?

If these questions raise curiosity then I suggest you come to the last OUCTM meeting of the semester. On Thursday December 4th at 7 pm in McCracken 234, we will be having a discussion lead by Daniel Showalter on the questions above and much more.

So take a little break from final preparation, come on over, bring an education buddy, and be ready to have a riveting discussion.

 I look forward to seeing you on Thursday evening.

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'14-'15 OUCTM President?Resident Assistant