[Ouctm-l] Final Meeting :)/:(

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:49:28 EDT 2014

?Hello All!

Tomorrow we will be having our final OUCTM meeting for the year. To go out with a bang and to have some stress free time with some awesome people, we will be doing different activities and eating some treats during the process! This will be a really fun time so bring a friend, bring your sweet tooth and we will see you tomorrow April 22nd at 7:45 pm in McCracken 214 B.

Also a reminder that for anyone who wanted to apply to be on the executive board for next year the application is due to Bob Klein via email or to his office (Morton 321 ) by the end of the day today.

Have a wonderful day and look forward to your attendance at our last meeting tomorrow!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
Learning Community Leader?Resident Assistant