[Ouctm-l] 2014-15 Officer Applications due April 28

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 07:00:52 EDT 2014

OUCTMers-

We need YOU to consider applying to be an officer of OUCTM. Many times people think that these positions are for “Someone Else.” I assure you that they are not. YOUR talents, YOUR experience, and YOUR leadership are needed to help guide this vibrant organization to continue to offer excellent bi-weekly programs and travel opportunities for the OU mathematics education community.

If you have any questions about this application or would just like to talk about what might be involved, please don’t hesitate to contact me. The deadline is Monday, April 28 (one week from today, at 3PM) to submit applications for consideration. Applications can be submitted on paper or electronically to Bob Klein, 321 Morton Hall (leave in mailbox) or at kleinr at ohio.edu<mailto:kleinr at ohio.edu>

Benefits of leadership include:
 - building of skills
 - making friends for a lifetime
 - membership on the OCTM (state level) board
 - first consideration for travel awards to attend OCTM/NCTM conferences

Many thanks in advance for considering this application opportunity.
Bob Klein
kleinr at ohio.edu<mailto:kleinr at ohio.edu>