[Ouctm-l] FW: Lego Workshops at East

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 2 20:01:45 EDT 2014

I am also forwarding everyone this e-mail that was sent to me by Scott Hall-Jones about the upcoming Lego robotics workshops that are being held at East Elementary. Here students can come and explore mathematics/science by working hands on and building robots!

Please consider attending one of the following Lego workshops if interested, and if you have any questions/concerns, Mr. Hall-Jones' contact information is attached as well.

East Elementary
3 Wallace Drive
Athens, OH

April Date
3:40-5:00pm
Friday 4th
Monday 7th
Wed. 9th
Saturday 5th and 12th 1-4pm.

Scott

Scott Hall-Jones
4th Grade Teacher/Technology Facilitator
East Elementary-
phone 1-740-594-EAST
fax 1-740-592-3631