[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting: Tuesday, September 17th

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 17 12:27:08 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!!

Hope your week is going well. Just a reminder that we will be having an OUCTM meeting tonight (Tuesday, September 17th,) in McCracken214A at 7:45PM. Dr. Bob Klein will be doing a fun, interactive and educational math activity called "Operation Cookie Jar." This is a great way to meet people who have the same major and/or interest in mathematics that you do while having fun doing it!

Thanks, and I hope to see everyone tonight.

Sincerely,

Sarah Shapiro
OUCTM President