[Ouctm-l] Tutoring Opportunities

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 17 15:28:31 EDT 2013

Hello All;

I have many different tutoring opportunities available for all of you for different age levels and would really love to your guys support, especially since a good amount of you expressed your interest in tutoring.

    Jon Webb is a Senior at Athens HS and is taking pre-calculus he needs some help with the concepts and with catching up. he is available after 4pm on MWF.

    Next is a 6th grader at Morrison elementary and need some help with math. He is able to be dropped off at the Athens Library by 4:15 (or when ever convenient for you) and can do any two days a week.

    Another Senior in Calculus who has ADD and is having a hard time applying the formulas and work at home but does great in class. He can be tutored on Monday and Fridays and can be at Alden at 3pm. Also could possibly did T,W,TH depending on time.

    We are looking for a 'paid' private math tutor who is interested in tutoring Middle school (7th grade) and/or 6th grade math. We are thinking about one or two 2-hr meeting(s) per week at the Athens Public Library, schedules permitting.

     In addition to the previous one: we are looking for a math-major OU student who is interested in tutoring 11-year old child (7th grade math) on a regular basis (once or twice per week) with payments.

I know that there are many different options, but if you could look this over and let me know if you can do this it would be very beneficial for these students and for you to get some experience!

Email me if you are interested!

Amanda Rinaldi
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR