[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting TONIGHT 10/15

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 15 17:55:27 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

Just a friendly reminder we will be having our OUCTM meeting tonight in McCrakcen 234 at 7:45pm. Katie Hendrickson will be presenting about smart board.

Here is more information about what she will be covering. ""SMART" Strategies for Teaching Math: Students Won't be "Board" with These Manipulatives! See what you can do with the SMARTBoard, including demonstrations of NCTM Illuminations applets, the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives, and Smart Tech tools. Includes topics from Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus.

Also a friendly reminder to please bring your $20 membership dues if you haven't already! Bring a friend, too! :)

Thanks and hope to see everyone there,

Sarah Shapiro
OUCTM President