[Ouctm-l] Alexander High School

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 25 11:25:27 EST 2013

OUCTMers,

I just wanted to send you a little something to think about over this holiday break and the Winter break we have coming up.

I know that it is very difficult to start tutoring now this late in the semester so we have decide to extend the work with Alexander high school to NEXT  semester. If you are interested in going on any day of the week to Alexander to work with some students in all different levels of math maybe once or twice a week that would be great!

    The time is from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm. Remember you don't have to go the entire time and the day of the week is completely up to you!

Let me know if you are interested and maybe we could work out some car pooling to make it easier on all of us!

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday break!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR