[Ouctm-l] Next Meeting

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 8 11:04:58 EST 2013

Fellow Mathletes!

This is a reminder that our next meeting, Tuesday November 12th, is different from our usual meeting time and place.

We will be meeting in the Lobby of McCracken Hall at 7 pm to walk together to Temple Blackburn Auditorium(Mem. Aud.) and will be leaving McCracken by 7:10 pm.

A little about this event:

Keith Devlin will be speaking about Leonardo and Steve: The Young genius who Beat Apple to Market by 800 years. This is the story of how this little-known genius came to launch the modern commercial world can now be told.

Come meet us at McCracken and if you have class till 7:30 pm meet us at Mem. Aud. it will definitely be worth it. Hope to see you there!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR