[Ouctm-l] Tutoring Opportunity

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 7 13:35:28 EST 2013

Hello All :)

I have another tutoring opportunity for you all. They are looking for member who would be able to go to Alexander K-12 building during 12:20pm to 2:45pm time frame to help a select few students who need a little more help in Geometry and Algebra 2. This time frame is during their study hall everyday of the week and can be modified to fit your schedule.

Though the semester is winding down, it is never to late to still participate in the tutoring opportunities we offer as an organization.

Please email me back asap with free days you would be able to go to Alexander to work with some of these students who are looking for help!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR