[Ouctm-l] Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 5 20:48:35 EST 2013

Hello All;

At the last meeting we were presented with an opportunity to participate in the "Protect Your Balls" Dodge ball tournament. This event is hosted by the College Against Cancer Association here at Ohio University.

A little about this event:

    Where: Ping Center

    When: November 17th 6-8 pm

    Cost: $20 per team (6-8 players on a team)

What you need to do is email me back if you are interested in participating in this with OUCTM by Sunday November 10th.

As an organization we are really interested in participating and raising the awareness about all the different types of cancer!

Look forward to your participation,

Amanda Rinaldi
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR