[Ouctm-l] First OUCTM Meeting of Semester 1/17/13

Miller, Aaron am203008 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 20:42:22 EST 2013

Greetings OUCTM Members,
    I hope you enjoyed your winter break, and are ready for an exciting 'spring' semester. This is a notification that our first meeting is this week on THURSDAY, JANUARY 17 at 6 p.m. in McCracken 214A  (***different than our normal date, time, and location and future location is subject to change upon availability of rooms***) We apologize for the change, but hope you are able to join us for the first meeting of the semester.
    Our first meeting will be informational about the next semester including meeting dates and events planned (there are some good ones!). We will also be passing out t-shirts, and tickets for our pancake fundraiser at Applebee's on Saturday, January 26th.
    Furthermore, this pancake fundraiser is an extremely great opportunity to raise money for our group, and any participation is greatly appreciated. The event is Saturday, January 26th from 7:30-9:30 a.m. at Applebee's on East State Street here in Athens, and is $5 a person for all you can eat pancakes. We have tickets to sell and OUCTM will receive the proceeds going to group expenses such as funding quality speakers. Please spread the word, sell tickets, and/or volunteer at the event. Your participation is sincerely appreciated.
    We will also be selling these fundraising tickets in the McCracken Lobby this Wednesday if you happen to know any friends, professors, or colleagues that may be interested in helping the development of future mathematics teachers. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see each and every one of you at our meeting this week on THURSDAY, JANUARY 17 at 6 p.m. in McCracken 214A.

Sincerely,
Aaron Miller