[Ouctm-l] First OUCTM Meeting 9/4

Miller, Aaron am203008 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 3 14:17:17 EDT 2012

Good Day Fellow OUCTM Members,
I hope everyone enjoyed their summer breaks, and hope you are ready for a new semester! This is a notification that the first meeting is Tuesday, September 4th at 7:30 pm in McCracken 234. This is an introduction meeting filled with pizza and drinks, so please join us for the commencement of another great year of OUCTM. I hope you realize that this organization provides many unique opportunities, including the chance to mold the group directly. We hope you come to this meeting with thoughts on future meetings and the direction you would like to see the group go. Best of luck this coming semester, and we hope to see you in McCracken 234!

-Aaron Miller
V.P. and P.R. OUCTM