[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting 10/30/12

Miller, Aaron am203008 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 29 19:33:11 EDT 2012

Good Day OUCTM,
I hope everyone is enduring the quick shift in weather. This is a notification of our bi-weekly meeting, Tuesday October 30. There will be Halloween activities that can be integrated into the mathematics classroom, as well as goodies for you to eat! Come for pizza, cider, and candy!

Important- Bake Sale this Wednesday from 10-4 in the McCracken Lobby. We need baked goods and volunteers to help work the booth. Any participation is greatly appreciated, and will benefit the group as a whole!

Also, a reminder that we are constantly looking for tutors. This is a great opportunity to help local students get the help they need in math, as well as to grow as an educator and gain more hands on experience in the field. Please contact any Executive Board member and we will get you more information.

So please join us for some pizza, cider, and candy as we enjoy mathematics and the fall season together. Hope to see you there, and don't forget to bring membership forms and dues ($20) if you have not yet.

Sincerely,
Aaron Miller
OUCTM VP and PR