[Ouctm-l] Special offer from NCTM - FREE membership in NCTM

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:27:11 EDT 2012

Hello all.

I wanted to make sure and share a special offer from NCTM that is only for a limited time.

Currently, NCTM is offering free student membership (or an extension of current membership in NCTM) for those who are active in one of its student affiliates. Because OUCTM is an NCTM student affiliate, we are able to offer this free membership to any active member in OUCTM. This membership is normally $39, and gives exclusive benefits (free journals, conference discounts, member discounts, resume builder, etc.).

In order to be considered an active member of OUCTM, one must pay dues of $20. Remember, your $20 dues include membership in OCTM (the state organization), as well as a free tshirt that we have made for club members every year. Under NCTM's current offer, your dues would also give you a free NCTM membership.

NCTM's offer expires later this month, so we must submit our list of active members after the Oct 16th meeting. I highly encourage you to take advantage of this offer before it expires. I would encourage you to bring your membership forms and dues to either our Oct 2nd meeting or our Oct 16th meeting.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President