[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Social May 15th

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Tue May 8 20:03:04 EDT 2012

We are having our OUCTM Social on Tuesday, May 15th at 7:10pm in McCracken 234. We want to make this social more interactive and more engaging for everybody. We want everyone to have a good time and get to know group members.

This social will be a potluck style. The exec board will be providing drinks, pepperoni rolls, cold cut subs, forks, knives, plates, and cups. We are asking that if you are attending, you don't come empty-handed. You can bring another two-liter, a dessert, a snack, or anything else that you think people would like to eat. (If finances are an issue, please don't feel obligated to bring anything but yourself!)

Please e-mail me at pb125807 at ohio.edu if you know in advance what you are bringing so we don't have 10 people bringing the same thing.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President