[Ouctm-l] Last meeting tomorrow, March 6th, 7:10pm in McCracken 113

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:00:26 EST 2012

Hello all!

Come join us for our final OUCTM meeting of the quarter! It is this Tuesday, March 6th, at 7:10 pm in McCracken 113. We will have a special guest joining us. Emily Daughters, a former member of OUCTM will be speaking with us about her teaching experiences, and tips she has for us when we start teaching.

You don't want to miss it!

We'll also be giving everyone a chance to discuss good meeting times for next quarter, as well as what you all want to see in our meetings next quarter.

See you all there!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President