[Ouctm-l] (no subject)

Graves, Zachary zg157808 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:14:25 EST 2012

Hey Everyone!
Family Math Night has been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 7th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Millcreek Elementary located at 10397 State Route 155, Corning, Ohio.  We are still having an OUCTM meeting that evening so it is up to you whether you attend the meeting or decide to go help out with Family Math Night.  If you want to volunteer you can contact Mr. Hall at nhall1988 at gmail.com for more information.  I believe he would like the helpers to be there around 4:30pm to help set up and get everything started.

Thanks!
Zach Graves