[Ouctm-l] Meeting Jan 24th 7:10 pm McCracken 113

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 21 22:54:53 EST 2012

Hello all.

Come join us for our next meeting, on Tuesday, January 24th at 7:10 pm in McCracken 113. OUCTM's co-adviser, Dr. Timothy McKeny, will be leading a hands-on demonstration of a problem that we can all adapt to use in our own classrooms. His presentation is entitled, "Implementing the Common Core in the Classroom: The Bottle Problem."

We will also be discussing the upcoming bake sale, Bob Evans fundraiser, and the NCTM conference in April.

Hope to see you all there! Have a good weekend!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President