[Ouctm-l] enrichment tutor needed

Minnich, Sarah sm307608 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:48:52 EST 2012

Hey everyone,
    I know that finals are coming up shortly but I still am looking for a tutor for a 2nd grader. This could be a really cool opportunity for someone! This 2rd grade student has been accelerated to 3rd grade math. His parents are looking for someone that would do enrichment activities with him and they would also be willing to pay. This would be an awesome experience for someone who is interested in working with gifted and talented! Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Sarah Minnich