[Ouctm-l] Tuesday Meeting

Graves, Zachary zg157808 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 5 22:40:50 EST 2012

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tuesday's meeting is cancelled so that we can volunteer at the Southern Local Family Math Night.  If you would like to volunteer please email me (zg157808 at ohio.edu) and I can prepare for more transportation if necessary. If you want to go, we will be meeting at McCracken parking lot at 4pm Tuesday evening and departing around 4:15pm.  If you are unable to meet us at that time you can just go to the elementary located at:

Millcreek Elementary
10397 St. Rt 155
Corning, OH 43730

Also, I would like to announce that this Wednesday is our Bob Evans dinner.  We need as many people to show up as possible to grab as many friends or family as you can and eat at Bob Evans from 5:30pm to 8pm!  If you are unable to make it, please assist in passing out as many flyers as you possibly can to let other people know.  The flyer is attached to this email and you can print off as many as you like. The more the better!

Thanks,
Zach Graves
PR Chairmen