[Ouctm-l] NCTM Regional Conference

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 9 13:50:06 EDT 2012

Hello all.

I hope you're having a great summer as we prepare to come back to Ohio University in a few short weeks.

Dr. Klein wanted me to pass on the information to you regarding an NCTM Regional Conference in Louisville, KY. The conference will be held November 6-8, 2013.

This is a long way away , but still something to keep in mind because it is nearby and nearly as big as the annual NCTM conference. As the next NCTM conference will be in Denver, this would be a great opportunity to experience NCTM close to home.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick