[Ouctm-l] Meeting Tuesday - bring a canned good!

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 6 18:22:32 EST 2011

Hello all.

Just a friendly reminder that Tuesday November 8th (Election Day) is our final OUCTM meeting of the quarter. It will be at 7pm in McCracken 303. Zach Graves will be giving us a TI-NSpire demonstration. You won't want to miss it!

Also, please bring a canned good (or several) to the meeting as well. We will be collecting them in order to help out with the Exercise Physiology's canned food drive that ends Nov. 11th.

Hope to see you all there!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President