[Ouctm-l] canned food drive

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 23:07:58 EDT 2011

Hello everybody.

I hope everyone is doing well as we come into the final stretch of the quarter. I wanted to let you guys all know about the canned food drive that is going on, which is being sponsored by the Exercise Physiology Club. OUCTM is hoping to be a large contributor to this canned food drive effort. On that note, we will be collecting canned goods at our next meeting, which is Tuesday, Nov 8th (Election Day) at 7pm in McCracken 303. If you have any spare canned goods laying around your apartment or dorm room, or if you can go grab some from a grocery store or one of the markets on campus, that would be awesome. The more we can get the better.

Please bring at least one canned good with you to our meeting if possible. The canned food drive runs through Nov 11th (thank a vet!), so this will be our biggest opportunity, where we're all in one place, to get as much together as we can. Poverty is very high in Athens County, as well as throughout Southeastern Ohio. Please be thankful for how fortunate you will be this Thanksgiving and please help out if you can those who are not as fortunate. Whatever you can donate will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you all Tuesday!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President