[Ouctm-l] Extended deadline: OCTM Emerging Leaders Conference

Ehlen, Sarah se126506 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 13 21:23:38 EDT 2011

Hey OUCTM-ers!!!

The Emerging Leaders Conference is a GREAT opportunity!! I have personally been twice, and I am attending this year. The conference INCLUDES LUNCH and great opportunities to network.  The conference is only 10 dollars. Just print off the flier and mail it in to the address given. I hope some of you will attend with me!!

Sarah Ehlen
Vice President