[Ouctm-l] bob evans flyer

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:28:32 EST 2011

Hello everybody.

I have had several requests for a copy of the Bob Evans flyer for Bob Evans night this Thursday, March 10th from 5:30-9:00. This flyer MUST be presented when you check out in order for OUCTM to get part of the proceeds. We are not allowed to pass it out at Bob Evans, so you must bring it with you to the restaurant. Each page has two copies, so you can print it out and use one for yourself, and give one to your friend, roommate, or anyone else you know who loves Bob Evans.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks

Patrick Brust
OUCTM tutoring coordinator