[Ouctm-l] tutors needed

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 5 21:23:59 EST 2011

 Hello everybody.

Sorry for filling your inbox with lots of mail, but I am still in need of a tutor(s). I have a request from a parent for a tutor to help a female 7th grade student and a male 9th grade student.

If you can help me out, please let me know! (Even if you can only take on one, one is better than none!) I know this is in the middle of midterms, but even if you can spare one hour a week, I think the mom would greatly appreciate it. They depend on volunteers like us to help them out. Not to mention, this is great teaching experience!

Please consider volunteering!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM tutoring coordinator