[Ouctm-l] tutor needed

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 12:37:07 EDT 2010

Hello all.

I have another student who needs tutoring.

She is a 5th grade student at East Elementary. Her mom is a visiting professor, and works in the English Dept. here at OU. For some of you, you could probably walk to their house to tutor.

I tutored her over the summer, but because of scheduling conflicts, I will be unable to continue. Is there anyone available who can tutor her? Her mother usually asks that you meet twice a week for about an hour. I think whoever takes this student will have a lot of fun. She was a pleasure to work with, and she really wants to improve (which is AWESOME).

As with before, I will assign her to the first person who e-mails me back at pb125807 at ohio.edu<mailto:pb125807 at ohio.edu>

When you e-mail me, I will give you more details, as well as her mother's contact information.

Thanks everybody!!!

Hope you're enjoying your first day of classes!!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator