[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting Tonight

McIntyre, Michelle mm359106 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 20 10:13:41 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Just a reminder that our next meeting is tonight in McCracken 311 at 7:30pm.

 Dr. McKeny is joining us and he will be sharing some activities that utilize a checker / chess board as an everyday manipulative. These activities and the associated books and stories will be targeted toward Middle Childhood, but since these tasks have multiple entry points, they can be scaled up to high school (especially algebra I and geometry) rather easily.

Dr. McKeny is great for those of you who do not know of him, so please join us tonight!

Thanks,
Michelle McIntyre
OUCTM PM Chair and Secretary